About IDFP Nigeria
The Interfaith Dialogue Forum for Peace (IDFP) was established as a national Interfaith and Intercultural dialogue through funding and facilitation of the King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue (International Dialogue Center (KAICIID)), Vienna Austria.
IDFP envisions a Nigeria where there is religious tolerance and mutual coexistence, hate speech is prohibited and freedom of religion ensured.
The mission of the Forum is to mobilize adherents of all religious faiths in Nigeria towards creating opportunities for building trust, confidence, and cooperation through dialogue.
What we do
We promote dialogue to building peace in conflict areas which enhance understanding and cooperation between people of different cultures and religions.
We Find & Fund
We Provide Care
Some of our events and activities are documented in photographs and text.
- Launch of the Interfaith Code of Conduct
- Interfaith Dialogue Forum for Peace Leaders of Nigeria Lead Vaccination Campaign
- Fostering Harmony Through Interfaith Dialogue: The Significance and Need for the Interfaith Code of Conduct
- Building Capacity of Interfaith Actors for Conflict Response
- IDFP Interfaith Dialogue in Combating Hate speech