About IDFP Nigeria
The Interfaith Dialogue Forum for Peace (IDFP) was established as a national Interfaith and Intercultural dialogue through funding and facilitation of the King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue (International Dialogue Center (KAICIID)), Vienna Austria.
IDFP envisions a Nigeria where there is religious tolerance and mutual coexistence, hate speech is prohibited and freedom of religion ensured.
The mission of the Forum is to mobilize adherents of all religious faiths in Nigeria towards creating opportunities for building trust, confidence, and cooperation through dialogue.
What we do
We promote dialogue to building peace in conflict areas which enhance understanding and cooperation between people of different cultures and religions.
We Find & Fund
We are in search of opportunities to help as many youth as possible. We approach and fund all those who are in need.
We Provide Care
Today’s youth need a helpful hand and right guidance at every stage. Here’s where we take care of them like our own.
We run small-scale schools for the underprivileged children and youth of daily wage workers for a better future.
We run organizations where we employ youngsters so they can live their dreams for themselves and their families.
Some of our events and activities are documented in photographs and text.
- Official handover Meeting of the Executive Council and the Central Coordinating Committee
- Religion and Ethnicity: Safeguarding the 2023 General Elections
- Nigeria’s 2023 General Elections: Emerging Issues and Threats to Peaceful Transition
- WORKSHOP ON SENSITIZATION AND CAPACITY STRENGTHENING ON THE VIOLENCE PREVENTION CAMPAIGN TOWARDS NIGERIA’S 2023 GENERAL ELECTION
- Workshop & Sensitization on the Rights of Women and Children