The official handing over of the Executive Council of IDFP took place yesterday in Abuja. The highlight of the event:
– Welcome remarks by the outgone Co-Chairmen of the Executive Council and Co-Coordinators of the Central Coordinating Council
– Introduction of new members of the Executive Council and the Co-Coordinators of the Central Coordinating Committee
– Handover speech and presentation of IDFP documents to the new Executive Council
– Functions of the Executive Council was read out by the outgoing executives and was coordinated by the outgone co-secretary
– Response and appreciation by the new Co-Chairmen of the Executive Council
The event was joined virtually by KAICIID Program Manager for Africa and Project Manager for Nigeria.
They congratulated the outgone Executive Council for their tremendous achievements in the past six years as the leaders of the organization. They also welcome the new Executive members and urge them to consolidate on the already established platform and endeavour take the organization to the next height.